The all-new Holiday Inn Resort Orlando Suites—Waterpark is a fun and fabulous addition to the Orlando area and an equally exciting place to work. Our staff is focused on providing fun and entertainent for families in a colorful, playful environment where top-quality service is a driving motivation. People of all ages enjoy our wide variety of services and amenities, including choice of 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom or 3-bedroom suites, a Waterpark with pool and slides, poolside entertainment, family activities, live entertainment, cozy cabanas and a poolside bar. We offer a shuttle to Disney World and Universal Orlando, and easy access to the Greater Orlando area—a wonderful area to live, work and play! Accept the challenge of helping us provide memorable, service-oriented experiences for our guests: Find the right job opportunity at the Holiday Inn Resort Orlando—Waterpark and apply today!
Here's your opportunity to join a newly renovated dynamic upscale full service property with many exciting changes on the horizon. We are looking for vibrant customer-focused Food & Beverage professional to join our team.
The Food & Beverage Manager oversees all aspects of food and beverage operations, including outlets and banquets. The F & B Manager will work closely with Executive Chef to achieve high score of food and service quality. Responsible for budgets and cost control measures, quality standards, guest satisfaction and associate satisfaction.
The Food and Beverage Manager will report to the Director of F&B.
Successful individuals must be available to work flexible schedules and have proven track records as effective trainers, coaches and motivators.
- Must have excellent communication skills and the ability to lead, direct and motivate supervisors and associates. Must be experienced with cost controls, financial controls, profit and loss statements, etc.
- Direct and participate the functions of the Food & Beverage department to meet the daily needs of the operation.
- Implement effective controls of food, beverage and labor costs among all departments.
- Maintain high standards of food & beverage quality, service & marketing to maximize profits through outstanding customer service.
- Regularly review and evaluate the degree of customer satisfaction of the Food & Beverage operations.
- Assist in the recruiting of high quality personnel and manage the development, motivation and retention of staff.
- Conduct and execute all company and General Manager directed projects.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
4 Year college degree required.
Hospitality experience required preferably in Food in Beverage.
Software Powered by iCIMS