The all-new Holiday Inn Resort Orlando Suites—Waterpark is a fun and fabulous addition to the Orlando area and an equally exciting place to work. Our staff is focused on providing fun and entertainent for families in a colorful, playful environment where top-quality service is a driving motivation. People of all ages enjoy our wide variety of services and amenities, including choice of 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom or 3-bedroom suites, a Waterpark with pool and slides, poolside entertainment, family activities, live entertainment, cozy cabanas and a poolside bar. We offer a shuttle to Disney World and Universal Orlando, and easy access to the Greater Orlando area—a wonderful area to live, work and play! Accept the challenge of helping us provide memorable, service-oriented experiences for our guests: Find the right job opportunity at the Holiday Inn Resort Orlando—Waterpark and apply today!
Holiday Inn Resort Orlando Suites – Waterpark is currently looking to hire a Costuming/Laundry Attendant to maintain the uniforms & character / mascot costumes for the Recreation / Activities Department. Duties include washing, drying, stain/dirt removal and completing minor repairs to the Resorts’ costumed characters.
Duties and Responsibilities
Here are the responsibilities assigned to this position:
· Complete daily laundry duties which include hand-washing, machine washing, drying and folding of Entertainment Department performer uniforms and Hotel mascot/costumed characters.
· Complete costume repairs and projects as needed.
· Maintain mascot/costume characters by completing a check of all pieces to ensure costumes look their best.
· Assist with repair and maintenance of Hotel soft goods as needed, under the direction of the Department Manager.
· Models professional behaviors and relationships while leading by example
· Performs all job duties in a safe manner in accordance with established company and department safety policies, practices and guidelines
· Other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
Basic reading, writing, and math skills.
Basic sewing skills and previous experience with a Sewing Machine.
Previous experience with pant alterations, a plus.
This job requires ability to perform the following:
Software Powered by iCIMS