Click column header to sort
Serve food and/or beverages in a friendly, courteous and professional manner according to Pyramid Hotels' high standards of quality.
Set up banquet room as instructed by Banquet Captain to include linen, serviceware and glassware.
Attend roll call meetings before events to learn function particulars, including guest and hotel expectations.
Greet guests and respond to requests in a friendly and courteous manner.
Serve the food and/or beverage in the order and to the expectation of the Banquet Captain to ensure consistency in the order throughout the banquet. Promptly bus dishes as guests complete each course and/or meal at the end of the meal or function.
Replenish beverages as necessary, and check with guests for overall satisfaction.
Practice Teamwork" and "Clean as you go" policies.
Once banquet is complete reset banquet room according to Captain's specifications to ensure the readiness of the room for the following function as well as sanitation of banquet areas.
Mandatory attendance for monthly departmental meetings.
Regular attendance in conformance with the standards
We're looking for a capable Restaurant Server who will welcome and serve customers, take and deliver orders with a friendly can-do" attitude. The Restaurant Server maintains a clean work area and makes sure all supplies are stocked.
We are looking for an enthusiastic bartender to provide an exceptional guest experience. Will be able to create classic and innovative drinks exceeding customers’ needs and expectations.
- Preparing alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages for bar and patrons
- Interacting with customers, taking orders and serving food and drinks
- Assessing customers’ needs and preferences and making recommendations
The Doubletree by Hilton Tampa Airport - Westshore, is seeking to a PM Room Service Server who will work typically 2 shifts in Room Service, then an additional 2 PM shifts as a Food Runner in Players Sports Bar. There is the possibility of a 5th shift based upon business demands.
Major Functions: Provides prompt and courteous service of food and beverages to guest rooms while maximizing sales.
1. Delivers and serves food and beverages to hotel guests in their room, sets up and serves the order to specifications in the room service manual.
2. Maintains tray control form for tray pick-up within established time frame.
3. Completes side work to include polishing/rolling silverware, stocking condiments and glasses, sweeping and cleaning as directed by supervisor. Practices "clean as you go" method, and sanitation standards.
4. Answers room service phone and records order using register and utilizes suggestive selling techniques to increase sales. Maintains cash back, guest checks, and processes guest payment according to established procedures. Balances all checks and completes closing paperwork at the end of the shift.
5. Ensures alcohol awareness procedures are in place (TIPS) and notifies supervisor of any guest incidents.
6. Reports all tips received on a daily basis and records them on a tip declaration sheet.
7. Delivers food to guest tables in the restaurant.
8. Able to carry trays and move items weighing up to 30 pounds.
We offer the following amazing benefits for all associates: Bonus programs for every position, team member travel discounts with Hilton hotels and WHG family of hotels, 401K available after 3 months with an employer match of 50% up to 4%, educational reimbursement up to $500 a year, free associate parking, free associate assistance program, free employer provided uniforms, and an employee meal program!
Full time associates are also eligible for the following benefits: One of the most comprehensive and affordable employee benefits/insurance programs in the hospitality industry- offering medical, dental and vision insurance, earn paid time off on your first paycheck and start utilizing it after only 90 days of employment, 7 Paid Holidays a year, No limit to the amount of paid time off hours you can rollover each year, a December PTO cashout option, & employer paid life insurance, employer paid AD&D insurance!
We're looking for an individual with a "Can Do" attitude and a friendly disposition to join our restaurant team as a full time host/hostess. You will be responsible for greeting/seating guests, anwering phones, taking and delivering of Room Service orders and cashiering.
Greets and registers guests, provides prompt and courteous service, and closes out guest accounts upon completion of stay to meet Pyramid Hotel Groups' high standards of quality.
The Front Desk Agent will:
- Greet customers immediately with a friendly and sincere welcome. Use a positive and clear speaking voice, listen to understand requests, respond with appropriate action and provide accurate information such as outlet hours and local attractions.
- Complete the registration process by inputting and retrieving information with routine difficulty from a computer system, confirming pertinent information including number of guests and room rate. Promote Hotel's marketing programs. Make appropriate selection of rooms based on guest needs. Code electronic keys. Non-verbally confirm the room number and rate. Provide welcome folders containing room keys, certificates, coupons and refreshment center keys as appropriate. Requires continual standing and movement throughout front office area.
- Verify and imprint credit cards for authorization using electronic acceptance methods. Handle cash, make change and balance an assigned house bank. Accept and record vouchers, travellers checks, and other forms of payment. Convert foreign currency at current posted rates. Perform accurate, moderately complex arithmetic functions using a calculator. Post charges to guest rooms and house accounts using the computer.
- Promptly answer the telephone using positive and clear English communication. Input messages into the computer. Retrieve messages and communicate the content to the guest. Retrieve mail, small packages and facsimiles for customers as requested.
- Close guest accounts at time of check out and ascertain satisfaction. In the event of dissatisfaction, negotiate compromise, which may include authorizing revenue allowances.
- Remain calm and alert, especially during emergency and/or heavy hotel activity, and resolve complications such as location changes or credit issues.
- Field guest complaints, conducting through research to develop the most effective solutions and negotiate results. Listen and extend assistance in order to resolve problems such as price conflicts, insufficient heating or air conditioning, etc. Take ownership of guests challenges and follow through to ensure guest satisfaction. Remain calm and alert especially during emergency situations and heavy hotel activity. Plan and implement detailed steps by using experienced judgement and discretion.
Hotel Operations Manager manages all operations for assigned department. All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and property policies, practices, and procedures. Operational departments to include the Front Desk, Greeter, FSD,and Food and Beverage Department• Manage assigned operational functions within the department consistent with the strategic plan and vision for the department. Directs smooth, efficient, cost effective operation; including labor management, supervision of all aspects of services and inventory control. Oversee daily supervision. • Ensure adherence to guest services standards within established departmental policies and procedures. • Provide a positive, empowering, and productive work environment through setting an example and consistency of daily work habits and standards. • Maintain all departmental assets including equipment repairs and maintenance and ensure all departmental areas (FOH and BOH) are maintained, clean, and organized. • Instruct new hires and employees on the expectations and responsibilities for each role. • Manage assigned staff to include: hiring recommendations that encompass the company’s diversity commitment; training; coaching; performance feedback, recommending and administering discipline. • Schedule employees based on guest volume, demand patterns and scheduled group travel arrangements. • Evaluate Front Desk Agents performance and provides coaching/progressive counseling when applicable; conducting annual performance appraisals as required. • Practice teamwork, create a positive work environment, greet fellow employees and thank them when they lend assistance. • Provide excellent service consistent with the property’s core service standards and brand attributes. • Proactively greet, interact, and assist resort staff in a professional manner to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious work environment. • Promote and develop team-oriented philosophy stressing the importance for providing unparalleled commitment to excellence in service. • Manage responsibilities including: creating a work environment that promotes teamwork, performance feedback, recognition, mutual respect, and employee satisfaction; quality hiring, training, and succession planning processes that encompass the Company’s diversity commitment. • Evaluate and correct or modify systems and structures that create problems or impede commitment to excellence in service. • Respond to guest service interactions in a professional and timely manner, achieving positive resolutions. • Evaluate staffing levels in accordance with business demand, providing recommendations for adjustments whenever possible and monitors compliance of full time equivalents (FTEs) per department policy. • Provide input into and executes the development, implementation, and measurement of guest service standards consistent with the Company’s Standards and brand attributes. . • Respond to emergency situations as necessary by following departmental procedures, staying calm, and assisting Security as needed. • Perform all duties as deemed necessary for the success of the department. • Be knowledgeable of Department and Hotel goals. • Own all requests and complaints; resolve issues immediately and follow up to ensure the guests satisfaction. • Be knowledgeable of Hotel information to answer guest inquiries. • Identify and report defects throughout the Hotel; notify management immediately of hazards, injuries, equipment or processes that negatively affect the operations. • Protect and utilize Hotel assets in a responsible and professional manner. • Ensure the daily operations of the check in/out process runs efficiently. • Oversee lobby flow and ensure lobby space is well organized. • Inspect grooming and attire of staff; rectify any deficiencies. • Conduct team update meetings with staff and review all information pertinent to the day’s business. • Assist guests with reports of lost/stolen articles, following hotel policy. • Adhere to hotel requirements for guest/employee accidents or injuries and in emergency situations. • Performs other job related duties as requested.
We are looking for a leader with exceptional Food & Beverage skills who can create a team spirit, have a "Yes I Can" attitude and inspire team performance.
- The PM Restaurant Supervisor is responsible for daily supervision of pm restaurant and bar staff, guest service and liquor law compliance.
- Supervises selling and serving guests in safe and efficient compliance with policies and procedures, brand standards, and federal, state and local regulations.
- Supervises guest checks and payment collection in compliance with cash handling, credit card transactions, room charge processing and accounting policies and procedures. Promptly reports emergencies, accidents, injuries, missing articles, damage, engineering items and safety hazards to management.
- Reports any deviations from policies, procedures, brand standards and regulations to management.
Brand new position! The Pittsburgh Marriott North and Courtyard Pittsburgh North will be adding a shuttle. The shuttle will travel within a 3 mile raidus of the hotel!
As our Van Driver, you will drive guests to local attrations and businesses. Must be friendly and courteous.
Become an extension of the client by disseminating all the group requirements to the respective departments in the hotel. You will ensure the timely distribution of all BEO�s to the appropriate departments and be the on-site contact for the client during the meeting.
Produce BEO�s and convention resumes and maintain detailed files, records and trace systems. Verify all space requirements and meeting room set-ups with the client and ensure that public space needed by conventions is properly maintained and in good condition.
Make sure that all special arrangements, food and beverage needs and requests are set up and that all BEO�s are signed by authorized representatives. Determine revisions in agendas, reconfirm space blocked with Delphi and release any space no longer required.
Finalize the program/agenda with the client and check all scheduled functions one hour prior to the starting time. Achieve and/or exceed budgeted sales and operate within budgeted guidelines by maintaining effective controls.
In addition, you will review function sheets and work with the appropriate departments to assure quality and satisfaction. Additional responsibilities will require you to maintain positive guest and employee relations and to increase Guest Satisfaction scores by ensuring prompt, courteous and proper service.
We're looking for a qualified Laundry Attendant who will assurethe proper washing, drying and storage of laundry to keep linens and clothing up to Pyramid Hotel Groups high standard of quality.
The Laundry Attendant will:
- Operate washing and drying equipment, load and unload laundry from machines. Measure and administer cleaning agents to laundry according to product specifications.
- Monitor feeder information on washers, make sure all drums are full, and report any irregularities to immediate supervisor.
- Empty the laundry chute and prepare loads for washer.
- Pre-sort and separate linen by classification and transfer by lifting, carrying or transporting to work stations.
- Run folding equipment to fold mats, blankets, towels, bedspreads, etc.
- Separate out laundry requiring mending or special stain removal.
- Clean empty hampers.
- Set the proper drying and cooling times for different types of linen.
- Clean up machines and surrounding areas.
- Stock linen room with cleaned product.
Other responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
Regular attendance in conformance with the standards, which may be established by Pyramid Hotel Groups from time to time, is essential to the successful performance of this position. Employees with irregular attendance will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry, employees may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the hotel.
Upon employment, all employees are required to fully comply with Pyramid Hotel Groups rules and regulations for the safe and efficient operation of hotel facilities. Employees who violate Hotel rules and regulations will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the supervisor based upon the particular requirements of the hotel.
Assist other positions in department as needed or as directed by immediate supervisor.
3RD SHIFT POSITION!
Duties include completing audits of hotel transactions from throughout the day. Also assists with greeting guests at the front desk and processing check-in/out transactions. Candidates must have availability for overnight shifts. Must possess great customer-service skills, great communication skills, and have attention for details. Flexible work schedule required. Previous night auditing experience a plus!
- Greets and registers guests and provides room assignments, accommodating special request whenever possible.
- Handles guest check-ins and check-outs efficiently and in a friendly and professional manner.
- Has a thorough working knowledge of reservation system and procedures, takes reservations and knows cancellation procedures and policies.
- Resolves gust challenges and takes appropriate action to ensure 100% guest satisfaction. Communicates with next shift associates by logging pertinent information in the appropriate logbook.
- Organizes the shift and reviews and completes the following: remaining reservations that are to arrive, verifies that all updated contingency reports have been run, resolves discrepancies with departments out of balance, verifies GTD no-shows and completes walk report, and ensures credit cards are in balance.
- Assists guest with general services such as making change, and answers inquiries pertaining to hotel services, shopping, dining, entertainment, and travel to local areas of interest.
- Ensures property management system is backed up nightly on tape and stored in a secure area.
- Ensures that all wake-up calls are handled promptly and properly.
- Receives and transmits mail, packages, and message for guest.
- Ensures that all departments, rebates, paid outs, phone charges, and other miscellaneous charges are in balance.
- Prepares housekeeping report recording same day check-outs, ready rooms, and rooms temporarily out of order, reporting any discrepancies.
- Processes customer payments according to established procedures and policies, including authorization of all credit cards, and follows proper cash handling procedures.
- Conducts ongoing verification of hotel security with the security guard on duty using the two-way radio system.
- Has a thorough knowledge of emergency and life safety procedures, and follows all key control procedures.
- Provides the highest quality of service to guests at all times and practices each item on the WHG pledge car.
- Wears proper uniform and nametag at all times in accordance with the standards of personal appearance guidelines in the WHG handbook.
We currently have an opening for a Director of Sales. The ideal candidate will lead and manage the Sales team ensuring a high level of professionalism, guest service and profitability.
Develop business leads, solicit potential clients, service existing accounts, sell all hotel facilities, target business in assigned market segment and meet and exceed sales goals for rate, occupancy and revenue. Consistently perform our standards of service, interact with guests, clients and all hotel team members in a professional manner and have a "Yes I Can" attitude.
Come for the job, stay for the culture! The DoubleTree Suites Cincinnati-Blue Ash is hiring for PART-TIME Front Desk Agents.
We need responsible, self-motivated team members with a customer focused attitude and flexible availability including WEEKDAYS, WEEKENDS, and HOLIDAYS – First & Second Shifts!
You will be responsible for assisting our guests efficiently, courteously and professionally in all guest services related functions and maintaining high standards of service and hospitality. Greet and register guests by providing room assignments, accommodating special needs and requests whenever possible. Assist in pre-registration and pre-blocking of reservations. Prepare for group arrivals and departures. Having a thorough, working knowledge of the reservations system and procedures.
**BENEFITS** Competitive Wages. Part-time associates at The Doubletree Cincinnati-Blue Ash are eligible for our employee lunch program, free uniforms, free parking, quarterly bonus, and employer matched 401K. Don't forget about our awesome Hilton Team Member Travel Discount!
CULINARY – LINE COOK - FULL TIME - PM SECOND SHIFT
Now Hiring - Dinner Line Cooks at the DoubleTree Suites Cincinnati-Blue Ash's The Bistro!
We need self-motivated team members with a customer focused attitude and flexible second shift availability including WEEKDAYS, WEEKENDS, and HOLIDAYS.
Line Cook Duties: You will be responsible for ensuring the highest levels of food quality, presentation and cost controls according to specifications for restaurant, lounge, room service, and banquet dining. Follow recipes and product specification for the preparation, seasoning, cooking, and serving of the property’s menus for dinner as well as room service dining and banquet dining. Properly prepare food by using a variety of kitchen equipment to measure, mix, and cut ingredients.
Team Member Perks: Competitive Wages. $200 Stay Bonus @ 90 Days of Employment!! Full-time associates at The Doubletree Cincinnati-Blue Ash are eligible for medical and dental benefits; vacation, sick and holiday pay! ALL associates are eligible for our employee lunch program, free uniforms, free parking, quarterly bonus, and employer matched 401K!! Don't forget about our awesome Hilton Team Member Travel Discount :)
Candidates who are offered a position with the DoubleTree Cincinnati-Blue Ash will be required to successfully complete a drug screening, background screening & I-9 verification
DoubleTree Suites Cincinnati-Blue Ash is in search of recent or soon-to-be college graduates who have a passion for hospitality to start in our Manager in Training program!
We're looking for for talented individuals in the hospitality profession who are looking to train, grow and develop within each discipline of the hotel with a drive to become an Assistant General Manager or General Manager.
We need individuals who can be flexible with their work schedule; including days, nights, weekends and holidays. This position will primarily work PM shifts, typically 2:00-11:30 PM.
In the MIT role, you’ll transition through various departments of the hotel to gain exposure, increase your knowledge on the day to day operations and learn how all the pieces of the hotel work together. You will work closely with our Front Desk, Restaurant, Banquet, and Housekeeping Managers.
This experience will consist of hands on training, as well as immersion into our company culture. Our goal is to make you a viable candidate for an eventual management position at one of locations across the country with Winegarnder & Hammons Hotel Group!
Job Duties Include But Are Not Limited To
• Providing the highest quality of service to our guests at all times
• Interpret company policies and provide a safe working environment by ensuring compliance with safety programs
• Promote team work and employee morale
• Coach and counsel employees to encourage positive behaviors and correct negative behaviors.
• Analyze and resolve work problems
• Assist with our event functions, including set-up and tear-down
• Act as a Manager on Duty, primarily on PM shifts
• Improve Key Result Areas
• 2 or 4 year degree or pursuit of such in Hospitality, Business, Communications, or related area
• Excellent communication skills
• Flexibility with scheduling (AM, PM, Mid shifts, Weekends and Holidays). This position will primarily work PM shifts, typically 2:00-11:30 PM.
Housekeeping MVPs - Play for our team! The DoubleTree Suites Cincinnati-Blue Ash is hiring for FULL-TIME and PART-TIME Housekeeping Room Attendants. If you are a team player with a customer focused attitude and flexible availability including WEEKDAYS, WEEKENDS, and HOLIDAYS... Join our team!
Job Duties: You will be responsible for the cleanliness and arrangement of guest rooms, both checked out and occupied. Cleaning includes, but is not limited to, dusting and/or sanitizing furniture, fixtures, and surfaces of the guestroom and bathroom. This also includes vacuuming, providing guests with clean linens, and proper amenities.
Team Member Perks: Competitive Hourly Wages. Full-time associates at The DoubleTree Cincinnati-Blue Ash are eligible for medical and dental benefits; vacation, sick and holiday pay! All associates are eligible for our employee lunch program, free uniforms, free parking, quarterly bonus, and employer matched 401K!! Don't forget about our awesome Hilton Team Member Travel Discount
Candidates who are offered a position with the DoubleTree Cincinnati-Blue Ash will be required to successfully complete a drug screening, background screening & I-9 verification
Seeking an experienced, ambitious, well groomedCatering Sales Manager to join our Team of Hospitality Professionals!
Reporting to the General Manager, the Hotel Manager is to direct and coordinate activites of the hotel to obtain optimum efficiency and economy of operations and maximize it’s full potential with a balanced focus on people, product and profit.
The Hotel Manager will:
- Supervise all department heads with the exception of Director of Finance, Executive Chef, Director of Sales and Marketing and the Director of Human Resources.
- Maintain positive relations with staff through timely complete communication of all items concerning their areas of supervision individually and a department as a whole.
- Analyze with each department head their goals identified and the action steps to achieve them within the identified length of time.
- Monitor progress on a set schedule and repeat achievements and repeat achievements and problem areas to the general manager, their effect on profitability and stability of hotel operations.
- Insure a positive guest experience through quality and safety of the hotel product
Other responsibilities include:
- Attend weekly staff meetings and Operating Committee meetings
- Attend department monthly meetings
- Interact with other departments both orally and in writing
- Attend all required meetings and training
Duties include completing audits of hotel transactions during evening shifts. Also assists with greeting guests at the fronk desk and processing check-in/out transactions. Ability to work evening and/or overnight shifts, good customer-service and communication skills, attention to detail and flexible work schedule required. Previous night auditing experience a plus!