Click column header to sort
Exciting Opportunity for this leadership role within our Resort here at the Shores Resort & Spa! This will be a key position at the resort making leadership decisions and helping to make the opertation run smoothly!
The Housekeeping Supervisor provides overall support to the operations of the housekeeping department. Duties include:
- Provide leadership and direction for all housekeeping and laundry activities for the hotel to ensure the highest level of cleanliness for both the guest rooms and public areas.
- Inspect guest rooms, public areas, & heart of the house for cleanliness.
- Train, motivate, coach, counsel, & discipline staff members.
- Maintain a regularly scheduled cleaning program.
- Prepare weekly schedule.
- Maintain supply and linen inventories.
- Update room statuses in the computer.
- Ensure housekeeping requests from guests or management are responded to in a timely, efficient, & friendly manner.
We are seeking a full time Sales Coordinator.
The ideal candidate should possess administrative experience with a dynamic personality to support the sales team.
Duties will include but are not limited to answering phones, processing letters, contracts and proposals, working with groups utilizing our meeting room and overall office support.
Summary of Position
Directly responsible for all kitchen functions including food purchasing, preparation and maintenance of quality standards; sanitation and cleanliness; training of employees in methods of cooking, preparation, plate presentation, portion and cost control and sanitation and cleanliness.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure that all food and products are consistently prepared and served according to the restaurant’s recipes, portioning, cooking and serving standards.
- Make employment and termination decisions including interviewing, hiring, evaluating and disciplining kitchen personnel as appropriate.
- Provide orientation of company and department rules, policies and procedures and oversee training of new kitchen employees.
- Fill in where needed to ensure guest service standards and efficient operations.
- Prepare all required paperwork, including forms, reports and schedules in an organized and timely manner.
- Ensure that all equipment is kept clean and kept in excellent working condition through personal inspection and by following the restaurant’s preventative maintenance programs.
- Work with restaurant managers to plan and price menu items. Establish portion sizes and prepare standard recipe cards for all new menu items.
- Ensure that all products are ordered according to predetermined product specifications and received in correct unit count and condition and deliveries are performed in accordance with the restaurant’s receiving policies and procedures.
- Control food cost and usage by following proper requisition of products from storage areas, product storage procedures, standard recipes and waste control procedures.
- Oversee and ensure that restaurant policies on employee performance appraisals are followed and completed on a timely basis.
- Schedule labor as required by anticipated business activity while ensuring that all positions are staffed when and as needed and labor cost objectives are met.
- Be knowledgeable of restaurant policies regarding personnel and administer prompt, fair and consistent corrective action for any and all violations of company policies, rules and procedures.
- Oversee the training of kitchen personnel in safe operation of all kitchen equipment and utensils.
- Responsible for training kitchen personnel in cleanliness and sanitation practices.
- Responsible for maintaining appropriate cleaning schedules for kitchen floors, mats, walls, hoods, other equipment and food storage areas.
- Check and maintain proper food holding and refrigeration temperature control points.
- Provide safety training in first aid, CPR, lifting and carrying objects and handling hazardous materials.
We're looking for capable Room Attendants who can be flexible enough to work weekends.
The Room Attendant cleans and vacuums guests� rooms; collects soiled linens for laundering, make beds, replenishes room supplies, empties trash and responds to guests� needs, maintaining a clean environment for hotel guests in accordance with the high quality standards of Pyramid Hotel Group.
We're looking for a dedicated, hard-working Houseperson who will be responsible for assisting room attendants and responding to guest calls.
Must have excellent customer service skills.
The Assistant Executive Housekeeper reports to the Executive Housekeeper and assists in the management of the department. This position requires a varied work schedule (evenings, nights, and weekends).
Duties include: the coordinating & supervising of the housekeeping staff, ensuring that the guest rooms, hotel facilities, and public areas meet all standards related to comfort and aesthetics, assisting with scheduling, inspections, inventory control, and revenue forecasting and working closely with other departments.
The ideal candidate will possess a minimum of 2+ years of related experience in full-service hotels of similar size, and a Bachelor's degree is preferred but not required.
We offer competitive wages, bonuses and outstanding benefits, including medical/dental/vision, life, short and long-term disability and a 401(k) retirement plan.
We are seeking a Sous Chef who will be responsible for assisting in the operations of the kitchen. This includes coordinating the activities of the line cooks and overseeing food production operations to ensure that quality standards are maintained for the restaurant and banquets.
The Chief Engineer oversees all aspects of hotel maintenance, including public space, guest rooms, kitchen and outlets, hotel equipment, preventive-maintenance programs, HVAC, plumbing, electrical, etc. Position is involved in OSHA training and other compliance requirements, as well as life-safety systems and procedures.
We are seeking a passionate hospitality professional, strengths in service, thorough knowledge of the guest’s experience, and exceptional Beyond Compare service attitude for the position of Server. This Expert is responsible for ensuring that all guests have the highest quality experience possible, while serving the guest in a Five Star manner.
The primary responsibilities for the Server will include but are not limited to:
- Greets and seats guests in alternating sections of the restaurant as quickly as possible, presents them with menus, makes meal suggestions and appropriate wine selections and answers questions regarding meal preparation.
- Takes order and presents check to the cook. Records all sales using appropriate cash register, and follows all cash handling procedures. Maintains cash bank, guest checks, and processes guest payment according to established procedures. Balances all checks and completes closing paperwork at the end of the shift.
- Serves order as soon as ready in a professional and pleasant manner. Makes sure proper garnish is on plate before serving. Presents check to guest for payment.
- Continuously checks on the needs of guests in entire restaurant, bussing tables, and pouring beverages. Responds in a proactive manner to any guest concerns to ensure satisfaction.
- Is knowledgeable of all menu items (food and beverage), including how they are prepared, and their status for the day.
- Completes side work to include polishing/rolling silverware, stocking condiments and glasses, sweeping and cleaning as directed by manager. Practices “clean as you go” method, and sanitation standards.
- Reports all tips received on a daily basis and records them on a tip declaration sheet.
- Ensures alcohol awareness procedures are in place (TIPS) and notifies manager of any guest incidents.
- Assists with room service, bartender and lounge duties as necessary.
- Able to carry trays and move items weighing up to 30 pounds and able to stand for 8 consecutive hours.
- Has a thorough knowledge of emergency and life safety procedures, and follows all key control procedures.
- Provides the highest quality of service to guests at all times and practices each item on the Winegardner& Hammons Hotel Group pledge card.
- Wears proper uniform and nametag at all times in accordance with the standards of personal appearance guidelines in the Winegardner& Hammons Hotel Group handbook.
- Performs all other duties deemed necessary by management.
We are seeking a passionate hospitality professional for the position of Front Desk Agent at the Lytle Park Hotel. This Expert will greet and register guests, provide prompt and courteous service, and close out guest accounts upon completion of their stay, maintaining Five Star Service Standards at all times.
The primary responsibilities for the Front DeskAgent include but are not limited to:
- Greet customers immediately with a friendly and sincere welcome.
- Use a positive and clear speaking voice, listen to and understand guest requests, and respond with the appropriate action and provide accurate information such as outlet hours and local attractions.
- Be an expert of the property and of the local area.
- Complete the registration process by inputting and retrieving information with routine efficiency from a computer system, confirming pertinent information including number of guests and room rate.
- Promptly answer the telephone using positive and clear communication.
- Input messages into the computer and update Guest profiles.
- Retrieve messages and communicate the content to the guest.
- Retrieve mail, small packages and facsimiles for customers as requested.
- Field guest complaints, conducting through research to develop the most effective solutions and negotiate results.
- Take ownership of guest challenges and follow through to ensure guest satisfaction. Remain calm and alert especially during emergency situations and heavy hotel activity.
- Plan and implement detailed steps by using experienced judgment and discretion.
- Complete all other assignments, duties and tasks as assigned by the Front Desk Manager.