Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Pyramid Hotel Group is an equal opportunity/AA/Disability/Veteran employer. Applicants who need accommodation in the job application process should contact 617-412-2800 and when prompted say "accommodation" or email email@example.com to request assistance. Please note that ONLY those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.
Click column header to sort
We are seeking a committed and passionate hospitality professional to attend to our rooms in a quiet and orderly manner in accordance with the Marriott Phoenix Chandler Hotel standards of quality. This position will encompass cleaning, dusting, bed making, vacuuming and replacing of amenities. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to become part of a team always pushing one another to raise the bar.
Must have at least (1) or more years of experience in Housekeeping, with a combination of Hospitality experience preferred.
The primary responsibilities of the Room Attendant at the Marriott Phoenix Chandler Hotel include but are not limited to:
- Cleans and vacuums guests’ rooms; collects soiled linens for laundering, make beds, replenishes room supplies, empties trash and responds to guests’ needs, maintaining a clean environment for hotel guests in accordance with a high quality standards.
- Calls Housekeeping Office to report any room deficiencies (light bulbs, broken items etc)
- Update daily assignment sheet with rooms completed and note robes missing.
- Report missing items such as: robes, cotton boxes, blotters to the office.
- Report items left behind by a guest to the office and bring items to Security.
- Use proper materials and cleaning products designated by the housekeeping department.
- Maintain equipment in a clean and safe condition.
- Ensure Housekeeping closet on the floor is clean and tidy.
- Perform other duties and special daily tasks as assigned by floor supervisors and Executive Housekeeper.
- Communicate with Supervisor throughout shift to be aware of the work and rooms that need additional attention.
- Must be able to clean 14-18 rooms per shift.